Visit our showroom in Goatstown and with Classic replacing your windows or doors to your home could not be made easier.
Here is a step by step guide just so you know what to expect during the process from concept to completion.
- After contacting the company, a Company representative will appoint a convenient time to call to discuss the proposed project.
- An appointment would then be made to view our product line at our showroom in Goatstown in order to finalize design, colour, furniture,
security locking and hinge types.
- A detailed quotation will be emailed and posted in hardcopy to you home within three days.
- On deciding to proceed with the project, a convenient time would be appointed to complete a comprehensive survey of your requirements,
contract signed and a 30% deposit paid.
- It then takes approximately two weeks for our factory to manufacture your product.
- Classic will contact you with an exact time of delivery and agree a start date for the instillation.
- Depending on the order, a normal instillation of a full house of windows would take two/three days.
- Cleaning of glass and frames and total site clearance.
A clean and tidy work environment is kept at all times during the instillation process.